Click through the topics below to explore your student resources.
If you are thinking about harming yourself or attempting suicide, tell someone who can help right away.
– Call 911 for emergency services.
– Go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
– Ask a family member or friend to help you make these calls or take you to the hospital.
If you have lost a loved one to suicide, visit Alliance of Hope to find support resources.
- For student health concerns, please contact our Head School Nurse:
- For mental health resources and referrals please contact our Equity and Inclusion Officer:
- For general student resources and referrals please contact our Special Education Coordinator:
Equity and Inclusion Officer:
Human Trafficking Prevention
In accordance with California Education Code section 49381, CSSD provides parents and students in grades 6-12 the following information on human trafficking prevention: