CSSD uses California’s premiere public education job search website, Ed-Join, to recruit and manage its hiring process. Maintained by the California Teacher Recruitment and Incentive Program, Ed-Join is a portal to thousands of teaching and education job openings and to a broad range of other job placement and training services for job seekers.
To view current open CSSD positions go www.edjoin.org.
CSSD Employee Benefits:
- CSSD’s employee benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, life insurance, and a variety of voluntary benefits.
- CSSD’s benefits are 100% employer paid for the employee and all eligible dependents.
Compensation Information For Teachers At CSSD:
- Teachers are placed on the CSSD salary scale based on education (academic transcripts) and experience (employment history/verification), as evaluated by CSSD human resource staff.
- CSSD Teacher salary scale exceeds San Diego Unified School District salary scale by 5%.
- CSSD’s employment year is from July 1 to June 30. Teacher contracts are for 12 month/228 contract days.
- Click here for our Teacher Salary Schedule (pdf).
Equal Employment Opportunity
No person working at Student Success Programs or applying for work at Student Success Programs is to be discriminated against in employment or application for employment or subjected to harassment in the work environment because of potential parental, family, or marital status or the exclusion of any person because of pregnancy or related conditions, age, gender, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, health condition or sexual orientation. Employment or application shall not be affected by physical or mental disability where the employee is able to satisfactorily perform the essential duties required by the job.