Core Competency: Transforming Lives
The educational community known as The Charter School of San Diego is committed to the development of a personalized instructional program with intensive parental involvement that demonstrates positive outcomes for each student.
The Charter School of San Diego is dedicated to the creation of instructional, service, organizational, and governance models that can serve as prototypes for educational reform.
The Charter School of San Diego is committed to collaborative efforts to improve the quality of life for students, their families, its employees, and Southern California.
The Charter School of San Diego will implement personalized educational programs to facilitate student achievement. These educational programs will demonstrate that standards-based educational reform can provide a prototype for changing the way teachers teach and students learn in the future.
- Kids come first.
- Education at CSSD is personalized, individualized, and high quality.
- CSSD is made up of a community of highly professional people. These committed individuals are independent, self-motivated, high energy people who speak for themselves. They work to create a positive, challenging environment that is centered on teaching and learning.
- CSSD is committed to the creation of educational reform models centered on how effective educational organizations run, how teachers teach, and how students learn.
- CSSD employees are accountable for their work.
- People-centered teams focus on supporting quality teaching and learning. Performance is measured on a variety of indicators that include productivity,
credit ratio, auditability, quality, performances and commitment to the vision of CSSD.
- CSSD is committed to improving the quality of life for students, their families, and the community at large.
- CSSD uses business principles in managing the school.